List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Qt, Qyoto buttons work intermediately
From:       Linuxoid Oz <linuxoidoz () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2010-02-15 22:12:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> I just committed another fix which makes this works. Thanks for the report!
Thank you all for your help, really appreciate it.

So, should I initiate my main window as:
MainWindow win = new MainWindow();
win.Show();

What should I do with
 the patch? Is it  available in the openSUSE build service as an
rpm?

 Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free \
at PLUS7. www.tv.yahoo.com.au/plus7