List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings]  Qt, Qyoto buttons work intermediately
From:       linuxoidoz () yahoo ! com ! au
Date:       2010-02-14 5:46:03

Don't know if this is a Qyoto bug or I'm doing something wrong. When I build my \
project and click buttons sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. If I rebuild it, \
then they might start working or stop. Really strange.

I have these functions:

QObject.Connect(btnSource, Qt.SIGNAL("clicked()"), MainWindow, \
Qt.SLOT("GetSource(MainWindow)")); QObject.Connect(btnAbout, Qt.SIGNAL("clicked()"), \
MainWindow, Qt.SLOT("ShowAbout(MainWindow)"));

	[Q_SLOT]
	private void ShowAbout(QMainWindow win) {
		QMessageBox.About(win, "About", "About Project");
	}

	[Q_SLOT]
	private void GetSource(QMainWindow win) {
		fileDialog = new QFileDialog(win);
		string folderPath = "";
		folderPath = fileDialog.Directory().ToString();
	}

The ShowAbout sometimes shows the message, sometimes it doesn't, the GetSource never \
works. What am I doing wrong? Thank you. \