List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] get libkonsolepart working within ruby
From:       Arno Rehn <arno () arnorehn ! de>
Date:       2010-02-05 19:43:45

On Friday 05 February 2010 00:44:09 Robert Riemann wrote:
> Hi Arno,
>
> really cool news. Maybe we can think about introducing an extra class.
> Creating an konsolepart by konsolewidget = KParts::KonsolePart.new parent
> would be really nice.
>
> Can you write some notes (for dummies) down how to apply
> the patch on my opensuse 11.2 buildservice kde 4.4 rc3.
> If I get it working I will blog about the easy usage of the
> konsolepart with korundum4
> and add some additinal text to the techbase wiki.
See here for the patch http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1085699
it's really only very small changes. I won't backport it to branch yet,
because it's currently frozen.
I attached an updated version of your ruby script which casts the part to the
terminal interface. Works fine here.

--
Arno Rehn
arno@arnorehn.de