List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings] Duplicate methods for QByteArray::data()
From:       Chris Burel <chrisburel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-06 3:32:23

I was trying out the new smokeqt object that's generated with Arno's
new generator, and I discovered that there are 2 methods for
QByteArray::data(), one that returns const data and one that doesn't.
Is this by design?  I thought that the only methods that were
considered ambiguous were ones that have the same name and number of
arguments, but different types of arguments.  Should I change the
ambiguous method resolution code in PerlQt4 to handle this case, or is
it something that can be fixed in smoke?

grep QByteArray::data smokedata.cpp
    {64, 7190, 0, 0, 0, 1692, 17},      //1927 QByteArray::data()
    {64, 7190, 0, 0, Smoke::mf_const, 2113, 18},        //1928
QByteArray::data() const

Thanks,
Chris