List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Replacing kalyptus
From:       "Mauro Iazzi" <mauro.iazzi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-03 17:07:06

To be honest, gccxml has problems too. In fact it cannot output
templates at all.

However, it sees each instantiation as a single class and I can easily
bind QStringLists in lqt. I don't know what the moc does in this
regard.

What I cannot do is to instatiate templates from Lua itself but I
don't have a clear picture of what that could be like either...

Another thing gccxml has problems with is RTTI (the use of typeid
crashes it). And I never managed to make it compile some things in
boost... I think that one can live with at the beginning.

mauro