On Monday 20 November 2006 20:17, Caleb Tennis wrote: > > Sounds good to me, but I don't really have much opinion either way. What > > about lightweight scripting projects for dbus like we had for dcop - > > should they go in a separate 'dbus-scriptiing' directory or under > > kdebindings/ruby, kdebindings/python etc? > > I think so, yes. Mostly I think what annoyed me the most about the way > things were is that configure checks for lots of extra stuff that isn't > necessary if you're only building one set of bindings. For example, I > don't need it to search for a C# compiler if I'm just installing QtRuby. > Those specific checks can be in the individual subdirectory, so you can > install the project for the language of your choice. OK lets do it this way then. I think we should include the lightweight dbus scripting bindings (if anyone writes them) under kdebindings/ruby, kdebindings/python etc -- Richard _______________________________________________ Kde-bindings mailing list Kde-bindings@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-bindings