List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Qt4, Smoke + C# status?
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2006-04-21 14:17:24

On Friday 21 April 2006 11:46, Richard Dale wrote:> On Thursday 20 April 2006 23:21, \
Simon Edwards wrote:> > I had a fiddle with it. hacking around the build system \
enough to get it> > building against Qt4. The smoke library appears to have built ok, \
and also> > libqyoto. But compiling a small test C# program fails in> > \
SmokeInvocation.cs:> SmokeInvocation.cs will work with both Qt3 and Qt4, but the \
C/C++ code in > qt3handlers.cpp and qt3qyoto.cpp needs porting to Qt4 in handlers.cpp \
and > qyoto.cpp. It isn't difficult to port the code as far as I can remember, if > \
you want to have a try. The changes should be pretty much the same as in the > Qt3 \
vs. Qt4 QtRuby code. I fixed up handlers.cpp and qyoto.cpp to use Qt4 and they still \
                compile. SmokeInvocation.cs still fails to compile:
---------------------SmokeInvocation.cs(255,59): error CS0246: The type or namespace \
name `SmokeClass' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an \
assembly reference?SmokeInvocation.cs(291,72): error CS0246: The type or namespace \
name `SmokeMethod' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an \
assembly reference?SmokeInvocation.cs(293,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace \
name `SmokeMethod' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an \
assembly reference?SmokeInvocation.cs(308,51): error CS0246: The type or namespace \
name `SmokeClass' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an \
assembly reference?Compilation failed: 4 error(s), 100 warnings---------------------- \
How are "SmokeClass" and "SmokeMethod" supposed to get into SmokeInvocation.cs? How \
are they #included so to speak? cheers,
-- Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog \
Firewallsimon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/Nijmegen, The \
Netherlands | "ZooTV? You made the right \