List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Qyoto: SIGNALS/SLOTS
From:       Arno Rehn <arno () arnorehn ! de>
Date:       2006-01-16 18:53:09

Hi,

as I have absolutely no clue how to get signals and slots working with
QMetaObjects, I have another idea:
With the unsafe keyword, the documentation says, we can code normal C in C#,
so I wondered if we could do something like Qt#'s libqtsharp (yeah, I know
again it's Qt#...), but dynamically and in the C#-code. Maybe it would be
possible do create something like a moc but for C#, which creates code for
each class containing the methods for connecting a signal to a slot...

--
MfG
Arno Rehn