List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] license question
From:       Ashley Winters <jahqueel () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-12-20 8:22:02

--- Ashley Winters <jahqueel@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The kalyptus-to-smoke code generator was partially derived from a
> primitive parser I posted to this list many years ago into the public
> domain. The current version is LGPLed by the KDE project.

Err, GPL in both cases. And it wasn't *this* list, either, since it
hadn't been formed until after the idea to reuse Smoke came up I
probably should've actually checked before opening my mouth. Anyways,
it's damned near impossible to infringe whatever copyrights I have in
the kde-bindings without infringing some other programs' even worse, so
I'm not really concerned about it.

Merry Christmas, btw. It'll be 9 years since the conception of PerlQt
as of the 26th. :)

Ashley Winters