List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Common work for Qt4 bindings
From:       Eric Jardim <ericjardim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-13 17:05:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

2005/9/13, Simon Edwards <simon@simonzone.com>:

> More so, PyKDE, and PyQt in particular have been around for years, are
> commerically supported, run on WIN32, and is used by hundreds of
> companies.
> PyQt even has a book written about it! It don't think you could describe
> that
> as weak.

Sorry, I badly expressed myself. I wanted to say that few applications that
ship with KDE are really made in interpreted language bindings (like PyKDE).
I think Gnome have more script applications (especially applets) that ship
with it.

Really, I was not comparing the maturity of the bindings.

"Under used and under promoted" on the other hand, that you is something you
> could say...

Better said ;)

[Eric Jardim]