But I do not know how much of the C++ language moc really understands and how much it just skips over. moc's job is to grab the declarations that are needed to create .moc files. I do not know how many tricks it uses to do that. For example, does moc really understand operator+(...) or does it is just smart enough to skip over it? Another area is enums... It is convenient (for my stuff at least) if I know the numbers that are associated with each member of an enum, and I do not think that moc provides that. And then something else that can be useful is that GCCXML knows the size of each primitive type (and enum), which can vary across platforms. I'm unwilling to hack on moc because it is so hard to understand. On Friday 09 September 2005 11:56 pm, Luca Fascione wrote: > Hmmm... > well but wouldn't the source for moc be the natural candidate to look at > for this task? > I mean, it's guaranteed to know about what's going on, at least from > Qt's point of view... _______________________________________________ Kde-bindings mailing list Kde-bindings@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-bindings