List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings] -lknewstuff
From:       Ashley Winters <jahqueel () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-07-06 7:03:42

Howdy,

I was compiling -lsmokekde from KDE-3.4 svn and it complained about
missing symbols from a couple KDE libraries.

Specifically, -lkmdi and -lknewstuff weren't linked in.
$(LIB_KNEWSTUFF) wasn't on the libsmokekde_la_LIBADD line of
smoke/kde/Makefile.am, and $(LIB_KMDI) was simply blank in the
generated Makefile.

Anyone else run into this, or is it peculiar to my breed of kubuntu?

Ashley