List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings] C and perl binding for DCOP
From:       "Sylvain \"Skarsnik\" Colinet" <scolinet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-05 9:52:09

I see in cvs that this binding are quite old and imcomplete (can't
register an app). Is anybody want rework on this bindings ?
I'll be very gratefull because I need them :).
I don't know how to bind C and C++ library and perl and C++, but I can
do the effort to learn for help someone (Just help, I haven't much
free time) or I just test.
--
Sylvain "Skarsnik" Colinet

Victory was near but the power of the ring couldn't be undone