List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Black & White icons preview
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2001-01-09 11:48:11

Hello everybody,

Some time ago a KDE Black & White icon set was announced. Since I had an
alternative icon set with many 2D elements, I started porting them to black &
white and added some more.

As far as I know - I hope I'm mistaken - I'm the only one that worked on the
B&W set up to now. KDE 2 came with a new format (.png), some other names and
a new dir structure. I updated the icons to work with KDE 2, added an install
and an un-install script. This way, it is easy to have a look at what's been
done till now.

I invite you all to take a look and comment.

Needless to say, feel free to contribute.

see:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Saluti di Amsterdam,

http://www.amorvita.org