List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:WANTED: web experts
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2000-09-12 19:35:18

We are in the process of redesigning the KDE website and are in need
of various experts.  Specifically, we need people who are any of the
following:

a) are good at figuring out the layout (directory/link structure) of a
   large site
b) are good artists
c) know PHP/mysql

If you have any of these skills AND (most importantly), you can
dedicate some time to work on this, we'd love to have you on the
kde-www list.

Please only subscribe if you are willing to contribute.
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix