List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Cool Helix startup [Fwd: K-ARTIST:Startup?]
From:       Martin Kerz <martin () martin-kerz ! de>
Date:       2000-05-31 10:57:49

> Have a look at this variant at http://www.deutech.com/kde/splash.html
>
> Perhaps we should go in for a splash screen with brighter multiple colours
> rather than an almost monochromic tone?

I already suggested a more <<colourfull experience>> ;-)
But I tried to safe the cyan-look of the example Rik posted at kde-core-devel.
(It looks very similar to the one you linked to) What I don't like in the
splashscreen at deutech is the clouds in the background. This reminds me too
much of another OS :-((
Moreover I would rather prefer a more horizontal look. (greater width than
height).

What I want to know either is: What startup icons are needed? Just the three?

Martin