List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Pixie logo submissions?
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-19 11:34:30

I'm requesting submissions for a logo for Pixie, my KDE2 image
management system (http://www.mosfet.org/pixie). This will be displayed
as the default screen when starting the app (similiar to the fishes in
XV and the eye in ee). It should be a maximum of around 200x200 and
there is no need to include the text currently on the widget (that will
be localized and added by pixie itself). The artist's credits will be
displayed along with my own on the main screen. I'll also be asking for
submissions on mosfet.org in a few days (I'm giving kde-artists some
lead time).

For those of you that don't know, Pixie's are little fairy-like
creatures, but about the size of your thumb and with wings. Similiar to
that little fairy thing in "Peter Pan" (forget her name). They are
almost always female or gender inspecific. If you make a female pixie
you can sex it up a little but don't go too far - no nudity allowed ;-)
Please no dragons in the image, we have enough of those... Also, please
make the bg solid white. It must be an original image made completely
made by the artist. Anime style is also cool if that's easier to draw.

Thanks in advance!
Daniel M. Duley

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com