List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Theme!
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       1999-12-27 10:35:49

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Ante Wessels wrote:

> It is a nice theme, i like the buttons, hope you'll make your own menu
> & sticky as well. I'm less fond of the diagnal lines through the
> activetittle bar, i understand their reason for being there, yet you
> may find another solution for it... (if you like)

I don't like meny and sticky buttons, so I didn't made them. But I will as
an option.
I don't like diagonal lines very mucch myself, but that was only nice
combination with horiz. lines.
I don't know if leaving only horiz. lines would make some problems with
Apple...

> A little tip: the text runs out of the thememanager window. With \n
> you can have it go one on the next line.

Thanks didn't know it.. i was wondering about that... but the text hes yo
be in one line!?

> And now for something i did not do myself ("mainly observing at this
> point of my life"): Their is a little weird thing in the thememanager:
> on the themes site the preview image is landscape format, in the
> thememanager it is a portrait format. Making two preview images makes
> your preview most visible...;-)

It's not, just resize thememanager :)

Best regards,
Roske