List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Announce KDE Development Toolbar Icons 0.0.7 Released (And I remembered to attach the file this time
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <shobe1knobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       1999-12-21 13:09:40

Sorry I forgot to attach the GZ last time.  Anyways, here you go!

These are some toolbar icons being worked on to possibly become the standard
inthe next version of KDE.

They have been tested and developed under KDE 1.1.2, but should work in other
versions of KDE as well.  What is the difference?  Well, they are slightly
larger, 22x22 instead of 18x18 (this is the space allowed but for some reason
was never used) which leads to higher detail.  Secondly, they are colorized.
Not overly so, I don't think, if you do, then write me!  I'm trying to make
these acceptable to everyone!  Several of these icons have gone through
multiple revisions already due to debates on the kde-artists mailing list.

ICONS AVAILABLE IN THIS VERSION:

New, Open, Save, Send, Cut, Copy, Paste, Print, Back, Forward, Up

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Just unzip the archive - it will make it's own folder.  Change to that folder,
become root, and run ./icon-install.  Don't worry, your old icons will be
backed up, and you can run ./icon-uninstall if you are not happy with them.  If
this is the case, PLEASE write me and tell me how I can improve them.

CHANGES SINCE v0.0.6:

-->Up, Back, and Forward icons added.
-->CHANGELOG file added :)

Enjoy!