List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Themes!!
From:       Marko Rosic <roske () mainstream ! co ! yu>
Date:       1999-12-20 20:58:22

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Stefan Taferner wrote:

> If it contains material from the MacOS theme and therefore material
> (C) by Apple, you can save yourself problems by not submitting
> it anywhere.

No... it is similar, but not the same... only thing is the
second background image, until I make myown.
I will submit it then.
I've found EMac themes for E & GTK, and they look even more similar to Mac
look, and both are downloadable from their themes sites.

> You probably guess why DrawingBoard and MacOS themes have
> vanished from kde.themes.org ?

But still can be downloaded indirectly ;)

Best regards,
Roske