List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Rivyn's Creations - Save Toolbar Button
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       1999-12-19 19:09:48

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Casey Allen Shobe wrote:

> Hot of the press after the first two Toolbar buttons comes a toolbar icon for
> the Save function.  It follows the classic floppy diskette image for saving,
> but colorized red, which I see as indicating importance [ :-) ] and much more
> accurately detailed.
>
> As always, feedback is appreciated!
>
> -Rivyn

This is a very nice icon, i like it, but possibly more a desktop style than a
toolbar one.

Best regards,

Ante

A Kiddo theme with over 200 original icons for KDE at:
http://huizen.nhkanaal.nl/~shakespeare/icons.html

Poem Generator
Creates visual poetry at random
http://huizen.dds.nl/~vitanova/poem/poem.html