List:       kde-artists
Subject:    IMPORTANT: please resubscribe if you want to
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-14 11:43:38

Hi!

Due to some misconfiguration (it wasn't me, is all I say :)
the mailing list kde-core-devel got some more subscribers than
it should have had.

I will clean now all subscribers and put those on kde-cvs
on it (so that the active KDE developers do not need to
resubscribe). To anyone else: please write a mail to
kde-core-devel-request@kde.org if you want to read this mail
list in the future. If you had post rights, you will have
them again in the future - just the distribution is screwed.

To anyone else not wanting to read the mail - sorry, this
will be your last email from this list.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.