List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Sample tiles + stuff
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-09-14 23:43:24

http://without.netpedia.net/kde-artists/ (sorry, no ftp)

I've uploaded three sample tiles which I have just drawn, with the
'corporate-friendly' section in mind. These are probably the most conservative
tiles you'll see - ideal for corporate desktops (IMHO). Of course,
not much artistic sweat goes into these type of tiles, but we do need to
install KDE with these tiles available, or we die the death of everyone
else who tries to inject a little fun into life :)

I've also uploaded the backgrounds from the now-unavailable DrawingBoard
theme. We can't use these for fear of Apple suing our pants off, but I'd
love to see some backgrounds of this quality. If no-one volunteers,
I'll make some along similar lines.

Anyone got a digital camera ? We could do with some pics of kiddie-things,
like the inside/outside of a nice dolls' house, some teddy bears, etc. Don't
snap anything that's copyright - a 50-year old, moth-eaten bear, is likely
to be OK. Anything for the kids, basically. They need something to distract
their attention while they're playing ktuberling :)

Remember it's ok to have large images - if we keep the number of tiles to a
sensible level then we can get away with some full-screen images.

Cheers,
Rik