List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Extending the shaft
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-09-13 14:34:46

#if Gernot Bauer
> could you (or someone else) please post a list with all missing icons?

Here's what I found missing. It seems many of the icons I drew didn't make
it in - considering that they're mainly just large versions of the originals
I'd have thought that it'd be better to have a half-decent large version
rather than none at all, but there you go.

It's strange - I'm sure my large/keyboard.xpm was there before - it seems to
have disappeared.

I don't know where you can get a package with all icons - what exactly
do you want ?

Cheers,
Rik

large:

application_settings.xpm
background.xpm
brightness.xpm              }
colourness.xpm              } Don't know what these are for
contrast.xpm                }
general_settings.xpm        - I've drawn this !
go.xpm                      - Lives in kpanel dir
harddrive_mount.xpm         }
harddrive_unmount.xpm       }
hd_mount.xpm                }  Wrong names
hd_unmount.xpm              }
information.xpm
information_settings.xpm
input_devices_settings.xpm  - I've drawn this too !
karchie.xpm
kbiff.xpm
kcmkpanel.xpm
kcmkwm.xpm
kcmsound.xpm
kcmx.xpm
keyboard.xpm                - And I've drawn this !
kfm_refresh.xpm
kmail.xpm
knu.xpm
korn.xpm
kppp.xpm
krn.xpm
kthememgr.xpm
locked.xpm                  - Same as locked_file
logo.xpm
mouse.xpm
netscape.xpm
network.xpm
network_settings.xpm        - And I've drawn this !
panel_settings.xpm
pipe.xpm
printer.xpm                 - Should be same as klpq ?
pws.xpm
s_src.xpm
smbstatus.xpm
sound_settings.xpm          - And I've drawn this one !

normal highcolour:

kljettool.xpm
perl_doc.xpm
tape_archive.xpm
trash_full.xpm              - What's this for ?