List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: BeOS/MacOS icon style
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-08-22 13:48:28

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Samo Korosec wrote:

> I've known that before, but it is to some extent incomplete imho. It
> doeshave some rules, but the icons are not uniform, as they should be.
> Some icons use same things (computers, drives) yet they are drawn
> different in the icons. It's too chaotic.

Then fix the icons ?

I mentioned that the icons aren't all in the same style in a previous
message. So you agree. The next thing to do is to fix those that don't fit
the style.

> Maybe each artist should do hisicon-set and KDE could load them. Else
> it's impossible to create a uniform icons set by that much of artists.

If it takes about a day to make a new icon, doing 200 each means that
we won't be done until well after KDE2 and have no time to go to work in
the meantime :)

Cheers,
Rik

--