List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: logo
From:       Robert Flemming <flemming () valinux ! com>
Date:       1999-08-17 15:49:54

Laur Ivan wrote:
> torsten asked me to do a logo for the kcontrolcenter.
> so, i've camed up with this:
>
> Laur.
>
> I'm waiting for your opinions. if you have any extra
> ideas...

I think the background is kind of noisy and takes away from some of the
smaller elements (like the panel image).  I also might not want to
commit the background to a particular color.  If at all possible I would
make it transparent so that whatever the user has set as their
background shows through.  Just my thoughts.

Robert