List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Some concerns
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-08-08 19:12:00

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, x10 wrote:

> I do have a complain though, much to often I see postings appear on this
> list but I never saw the original posting or the follow up to it.

> I find this very irritating and annoying.
> I thought Martin, that you posted once that crossposting to the
> developerslist wasn't going to happen?

Please explain this to me again. (I do not understand what you are
refering to)

> My suggestion for new themes and icons will be something with a more female
> touch. After all women are using computers as well and if you want to reach
> that other half of the population KDE will need a more female touch.

I very much agree with you. This is actually one of the resons why I did
advocate that konqui is female ;-)

> Martin or Cristian can you come up with some new idea over how we can
> contribute work to CVS and how we can change the way it is now so Torsten
> doesn't need to take the full responsibility alone?

I think that in the future the development of arts stuff shall be more in
the cvs and the necessary discussions shall be done via this ml (not the
devel ml)

If there is need for a new cvs module we should consider this too.

Yours,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
KDE:  A stable GUI for a reliable OS.