List:       kde-artists
Subject:    re: Help needed for KDE posters
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-06-07 19:17:21

Hi Mr. ILM-in-one-person,

> Hi there
>
> Take a look at http://www.3dwizards.com/kde/poster.jpg
>
> what do you think ?
>
> I have it in high res postscript also :-)

It looks *very* nice (would I have expected something else from you?)
- I'll probably ask you for some renderings & decoration. :-)

But we need something else concerning Layout&Concept for
Kaiserslautern. But we will of course use your graphics! :-))

And -- we need the screensaver for Kaiserslautern, too!

CU soon,

Torsten

BTW: The color of the gear looks mutch better now.