On Mon, 07 Jun 1999, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote: > Hi all, > > for the LinuxTag in Kaiserslautern, I promised to update the > poster I had prepared for the last time. (If you want, you can > get the old poster from > http://theorie.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~hoelzer/pub/poster.tar.gz) I will be very probably at the KDE-booth in Kaiserslautern, too. (AFAIK, I will arrive on Saturday morning at 2 a.m. -- hope that's early enough.... ;-) ) So if you don't bother I could do the layout for the poster for you (I would just need some text ....). When is the deadline? CU -- in Kaiserslautern ;-) Torsten > Now I showed the poster to someone with some knowledge about > design, and he was horrified. (Note that I can not draw a > single line with a pen). And he was right, so I want to do it > better. He will help me with the layout, but I thought it > might be a good idea to ask you to about ideas and nice > looking screenshots. Last year's poster has been reused very > ogten, so I guess it is worth to spent some thoughts about it. > > I think the best thing would be to make two posters, one with > the current KDE (showing the trophy etc, etc,) and one about > the future, showing themes, high-color-icons, koffice. Yepp! > So if you have any ideas, cool screenshot and good advice, > please tell me! O.k. > Bye, > Matthias.