List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: New HiColor-icons: easteregg2.jpg
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-15 14:53:45

On Sat, 15 May 1999, Torsten Rahn wrote:

> > Small remarks: I would like to have the tar.gz icon changed in a way that
> > it looks more physically correct. The vertical string should be below the
> > horizontal string and a little bit bended toward the right in the middle.
>
> I donīt think so -- I like it ... Szymon?

Why dont you like my proposal? Any objections?

> > BTW: What about a new KDE Mousepointer?
>
> I donīt know if we should use a white Mousepointer like Windows
> (or GN ...?). I like my black pointer -- but any commits appreciated ...
> ;-)

Well, there are also other aspects like:

size: 	The current kde mouse pointer is imho much too small on big
	displays.

visual feedback: Currently the mouse pointer only changes slightly when
over a stuff like a rootwm icon. IMHO the visual feedback should be
more emphasized.

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.