List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] New start sound - Discussion.
From:       Ernesto_Manríquez <alejandronova () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-10 19:26:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings to all.

I worked in a start sound for KDE, and I have a preliminar version here.

http://ompldr.org/vaWQ2dw/Oxygen%202%20-%20Start%20session.ogg

I tried to keep it close to Oxygen, while introducing motion patterns and
making the melody line more complex, to show progress. KDE has made an
enormous progress between 4.0 and 4.10, and we must show that progress
through our sound theme, too.

Of course, since this is a FOSS project, I'll publish my sources in open
formats (in this case, a MIDI file) on request, and the definite license of
this will depend on KDE's needs. Since I'm the sole author of this, I can
relicense this in any way I want.

Please, comment.

Gear: Korg M50 sequencer and FX units; Ardour for the final mix.