List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] New Plasma widget, Activity or something
From:       József_Makay <makay.jozsef () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-27 11:32:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!

My name is Makay J=F3zsef. I am the developer the Androbit Plasma theme and
I've designed a new artwork for a next generation KDE. The Tables is a
Metro like GUI but much more informative and usefull. I'm not a
professional Qt/KDE programmer but I think you should overview my artwork.

Of course I reserve the rights but you would like use this layout we can
talk about it.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks and best wishes,
Makay J=F3zsef