List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] New Icon Request - Tag
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2012-10-18 8:45:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey everyone

Lately, I have been working on better kio integration with Nepomuk. As part
of that I have been working on a new way to browse files, via tags.

The concept is quite simple - It initially just displays all your tags as
folders [1]. On selecting any of the tags it will show all the files tagged
with that tag, along with additional tags which may be used to filter to
search results [2]. The most glaring problem with this is the use of the
nepomuk icon.

Would it be possible for someone to create a tag icon? I was imagining
something along the lines of this [3], but even a totally different concept
would do. As long as the user understands that it is a tag.

--
Vishesh Handa

[1] http://vhanda.in/tmp/All-tags.png
[2] http://vhanda.in/tmp/Argh-tag.png