List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] [Back to Basics] Better animation for KWin effects
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-10-17 16:05:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 17 October 2012 08:42:51 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> How about the maximize and unmaximize effect? Are you going to work on that
> as well?
I think last developer sprint you told me how you love writing JavaScript and
how you would love to write a KWin Effect in JavaScript ;-) Thanks for
volunteering.

Now in case my memory was wrong: I can try to write one - should be fairly
simple though we might need some Nuno tricks during the animation as it will
be basically texture scaling, so maybe some motion blur - needs a designer ;-)

Cheers
Martin