List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Re: oxygen-icons for KDE 4.6.4 from where?
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-06 11:54:04

On Saturday 04 June 2011, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:

> Think so just commited a icon there.... it includes the new folders,
> abut the symlinks, i have no idea what might be going on, I do not mke that
> type of thing maybe some one else did it... duno.. do you know wich icons
> are symlinked?

Hi Nuno,

sure, you symlinked.

oxygen-icons/48x48/mimetypes/application-vnd.sun.xml.impress.png

/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/mimetypes/presentation_document.png

note the absolute filename, and the fact that it is a symlink. perhaps you
wanted to copy the file there instead?

Anyway, the most important question for me at the moment is: Which version of
oxygen-icons should be released with KDE 4.6.4?

should I take the version that we had with KDE 4.6.0 (without any modifications
of oxygen-icon that have been done for the last few months in SVN),or should I
use the latest version of oxygen-icons?

Thanks,
Dirk