List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists]  Plasma themes set in kdeartwork
From:       Ivan Cukic <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-11-26 21:32:46

Hi all,

Since the first version of theme-enabled Plasma desktop, we have been stuck with the \
same set of themes (if you recall, we had a contest and the winners  were included in \
kdeartwork module)

Only Aya, Slim-Glow and Clear-Blend themes were being modified after that* (some less \
and some more).

So, we currently have a few unmaintained ones which could be replaced with the \
popular themes from kde-look. I'm not gonna propose any speciffic ones at  the \
moment, but you should check them out (I suggest sorting them by rating while \
browsing).

Concerning the unmaintained ones:

One option would be to delete them like we do with the wallpapers.

Aaron's stance some time ago was that we shouldn't remove them because it would mean \
problems for users of those themes. So, the second option here  would be to move them \
to unmaintained section or something. (just like we do for applications)

Cheerio,
Ivan

* Just as a side-note, Clear-Blend was introduced later - it wasn't in the initial \
set of themes.

--
I don't really trust a sane person.
  -- Lyle Alzado