List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Ksirk Skin Editor
From:       Arturo Silva <jasilva28 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-30 5:51:51

Well it has been a while since posting to this thread, but actually a
lot of exciting stuff happened "under the hood" so to speak.  ;)

In any event, per Kleag's suggestion, I completed an alternate draft
the Ksrik Skin Editor icon this time based on the original Ksirk
cannon (which here is literally having its "skin" changed).  Because
the icon mirrors the current Ksirk icon closely, the same design
concepts for the smaller icon sizes (e.g., 16x16's omission of the
cannon balls) would also apply here.

http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/ksirk/ksirkskineditor2.png

http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/ksirk/ksirkskineditor2.svg

The brush is borrowed from Krita, although I'm not 100% I'll want to
keep it.  ^^'

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva