List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Icons, licenses, sources etc.
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-09-09 16:42:15

Nikolay Shaplov wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:23:21 -0500
> Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad@elided> wrote:

Ahem. Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message bodies.

> Where can I get svg source of KDE's icon? I'd like to use them in my
> work...

 From KDE's svn. I'm not an icon artist; someone else would know more
specifically where than I do, but the Oxygen icons anyway are currently
in kdesupport. (I think Crystal lived in kdebase, but you'll have to go
digging into old revisions, unless they are still around in kdeartwork.)

--
Matthew
EPUN: program terminated due to egregious wordplay