List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Brand recognition of FLOSS projects - Cube
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-06-19 18:27:44

On Mittwoch 17 Juni 2009 15:24:06 Diego Moya wrote:
> What do you think of the whole proposal and concept of a meta-logo?
> What other ideas would you use to represent the concepts represented
> by the logo?

I like this idea, there should be more banners like "powered by free & open
source software" - and first logo coming into my mind would be the GNU (or a
gnu) - maybe even plus tux.

The box looks rather closed - or do you mean a "white box" as opposed to a
black box? Transparency could also be a keyword here.

Maybe the E.U. will come up with a certificated logo "100 % free software" or
even apply its BIO certificate (hexagon logo) to free software.

Just some few thoughts.
Regards
Ralf