List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] kdeartwork/wallpapers cleanup
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-01-12 17:07:31

Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
> Given the new wallpapers, I can't imagine why *anyone* would even think of
> using the old ones, so why not remove them completely?

I still use Won-Ton-Soup-3.jpg! (Ok, granted that wasn't in the list -
from Fedora/Gnome, maybe? - but...)

I think /good/ textures are okay to keep around. By "good" I mean:
Appropriately-Left-Handed-2.jpg
Superfluous-Organ-1.jpg
The-Good-Times-1.jpg

...and maybe (but I'm on the fence with these):
blue_angle_swirl.jpg
bluegreencrisscross.jpg

--
Matthew
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how