List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] maillist owner
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2009-01-12 13:49:18

Hi

With some surprise I realized I am still the only maillist owner of this
list.

I cleaned up the list of mails, thats why you see mails back from
November appearing today.  (somebody else cleaned up back then, it seems)

Can please somebody more active ... no ^K

Can please somebody actually reading this list contact sysadmin and take
over the list moderation?

Thanks
                 Rainer