List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] x-office-address-book-new icon
From:       Stephen Kelly <steveire () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-20 20:23:04

Hi,

I copied part of x-office-address-book and folder-new to make
x-office-address-book-new.

Let me know if this is an acceptable way to make icons, because I'll also need
a -remove icon that I can make the same way.

KJots needs this, and it might also be part of the spec according to the
comment here for it: http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Oxygen/Missing_Icons.

I notice there are a lot of different (+) decorations in the icons where the
width of the + is different. Is that deliberate or should they be more
consistent? (eg, contact-new and bookmark-new).

All the best,

Steve.

["x-office-address-book-new.svgz" (image/svg+xml)]