List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Q: KDE Icon for "Institution" (School, Entity)
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-09-07 11:45:09

Dear list,

still using KDE 3.5.x, I'd possibly need a link
to the current set of KDE 4 icons.

Anyway, I wonder if there is anybody ready to provide an icon
for "institution" that can be used in analogy to "home" (the little
house connected to home folder ~)?

The technical pair of terms "my computer" - "neighbourhood"/"network"
lacks its counterpart of real-life terms
"home" - "institution".

Think of a school or an university - technically connected to an
intranet or at least some local network (file server etc.).

I suggest to add an icon "institution" or "entity" as complement
to "home" looking somewhat like this:
http://www.wvculture.org/history/education/images/miscellaneous/miscellaneous008.jpg

Possibly there are such plans - or some of you do have such icon?

Kind regards
Ralf