List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Bug 163311
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-28 14:57:41

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 02:32:03AM -0700, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> This was brought up again because we have started to have problems.

i now took the time to look at it.
you are wrong. comment #3 is dead-on.
of course that means that the standard basically prescribes a colorful
mix of icons from different themes. you might not like it given your
need for order and consistency, but a) most people care more for the
branding aspect and b) there isn't enough manpower to provide additional
"unthemed" icons anyway.

Confusion, chaos, panic - my work here is done.