List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] [RFC] Icons "view" & "view-close"
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2008-06-03 6:36:38

Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> On Monday 02 June 2008 01:59:16 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>> Kenneth Wimer wrote:
>>> I do about 99.99% of my work with inkscape and am pretty sure that it
>>> works just fine. Look at the attached png file, the lines are nice and
>>> crisp - that is exported from inkscape.
>> Yes simple stuff works OK.
>>
>> But stuff with Alpha doesn't always render correctly.
>
> The svg you sent does not have all external elements falling directly on the
> pixel raster so it is easy to see why the outer line ends up not being a
> solid color.

Not sure if I am clear on what you mean, but after fooling with it for a
while, I did manage to find something that works.  So, I made a new set.

These seem to be OK and the 16x16, 32x32, & 48x48 are as rendered so
they are really redundant.  Naturally, the 22x22 needed hand work.

I hope that these are OK.  There is still the question of where to put
the "X"

--
JRT

["view_icons2.png" (image/png)]
["view.svgz" (application/octet-stream)]
["view.png" (image/png)]
["view.png" (image/png)]
["view.png" (image/png)]
["view.png" (image/png)]