List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Dolphin rounded selection - optical illusion!
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-02 11:39:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right mailing list. if not, could you please point
me in the right direction?

As the subject implies, this is regarding Dolphin (KDE4). First, I want you
to have a look here: http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/lum_herGrid/index.html#
How may black dots do you see?

Now look at my attached picture. While I think the rounded selections look
great, there is a problem; they create a similar optical illusion as the
grid I linked to! I don't know how this affects the user, but in my opinion
it's very annoying. I hope it can be fixed somehow.

With best regards,
Hans Chen