List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Who wants to spread some KDE?
From:       Danny Allen <dannya40uk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-06-06 1:41:08

It seemed to me that the thing with spreadkde.org was that it was a
site/platform created for the sake of creating a site/platform.

I feel this, and the mass of talking but not doing, has been the primary cause
of its lack of effect.

You mention you have ideas for content - why not skip the first 3 steps, and
we can just co-ordinate the creation of effective content, the only thing
people and users see anyway?

Me and Troy would surely entertain such a partnership!

Danny