List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] OpenDocument MIME icons
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-05-15 19:06:32

Hello,

Can't you just create an icon theme that you would like to use ? And leave
other to choose an icon theme that they want to use ? Official KDE icon theme
needs to be good looking because it will be shown on KDE's screenshots, it's
all a question of marketing, and if you don't want to use it, use something
else.

As for myself, I don't like the default of 32x32 icons for mimetype, I just
change it as soon as I can (to bigger one, to get details and something I can
distinguish), that's not a big deal. And if I get bored of Oxygen or I don't
like some of their icons, I either use an other theme or change the icons I
don't like.

--
Cyrille Berger