List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Flyers
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-03-27 9:19:11

Hi Promo Team and Hi Melissa,

I am involved in preparing aKademy and I have an urgent need for flyers.

So what I would need is:
- Oxygen (blue and orange colors) header and footer
- content for Edu day would be:

I CC to KDE-Artists as they have a logo (can you send it?) and maybe they
already started something?
-----------------------------

You are invited to the
                 Edu & School Day - 3rd July 2007
Akademy 2007 - University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland

Who?
All people interested in Free Educational Software
(developers, administrators, teachers, parents, community groups and
associations,...)

Objectives
- Linux Educational Distributions (SkoleLinux, Meduxa,...): aims, use cases
- System administrators: how they deploy in schools or communities
- Developers (GCompris, Tux4Kids, SchoolPlay, KDE-Edu developers...):
presentation of their software, what do they have in next version
- Teachers and community people using free educational software: feedback and
wishes

More details on http://akademy2007.kde.org/codingmarathon/schoolday.php
Contact: Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma@kde.org

--------------------------------

I can amend the content afterwards but a basic thing would be great, very
quickly.

Is that doable for Thursday? Unfortunately I am on holiday without internet
for the next 2 weeks...

I'd reuse this for the Tutorial Day at aKademy, all I'll do is change the text
and logo.

My intend is to send it as PDF to all people interested so they can come.
Akademy is the end of June so it needs to be done fast so people can put this
in their agenda. I was aware just recently that I have to organize things...

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie