List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Suggestion for Oxygen: Highlight difference
From:       David Vignoni <david () oxygen-icons ! org>
Date:       2007-03-19 1:59:02

You are completely right. Right now applications icons are for far the
less complete icons. We haven't put many efforts on application icons.

I would like to first have a good amount of final version mimetypes,
complete folders and devices. Then we will start the application icons.

But I'll take care of make the 2 icons looks different.

David